STD, HIV Clinic Dubai, UAE
LIVING WITH HIV? WANT TO TALK TO US?
STD Clinic Dubai
STD Testing Dubai
Laser Hair Removal in Dubai
Mole Removal Dubai
PRP Treatment Therapy Dubai
STI Clinic Dubai
HIV Testing Dubai
STD/STI Test & Treatment
Trusted care, since 2000
2nd December Street, P.O.Box 126590, Dubai - UAE.
Preparation for STD tests:
- Fasting is NOT required.
- Urine test is a part of STD screen. Please come to the clinic without voiding urine for 1 to 2 hours.
- Initial stream of urine (beginning part of urination) is important for STD tests.
- Initial 10 ml of the urine that washes out the urethra is required.
- Avoid collecting more than 10 ml. Larger quantity will dilute the sample and may compromise the accuracy of test.
- Some STDs are tested regionally. For example, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea tested in genitalia will not reveal these infections in throat or rectum.
- Relevant sites should be tested independently based on the nature of the exposure.
STD & HIV: Sexually transmitted infections increase the risk of HIV acquisition and transmission by fivefold. WHO. Report on global sexually transmitted infection surveillance. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization 2013